jeudi 11 août 2016

New Corvette Guy

Hi folks I would like an advise regarding a car I'm planing to buy I'm a camaro guy and never been a Corvette that big fan but after I saw the new Z06 I was in love therefore I would like to know some stuff from people who have the new Z06 for example i'm planing on buying the auto transmission therefore does the Corvette still have that bad Lose of Control because I saw lot of people loss control really easy and I don't know how. and driving in rain i'm from Oregon so that's everyday rain is it ok to drive in rain.

That's all thank you all


Last edited by brock499; Today at 08:00 PM.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



New Corvette Guy

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.