lundi 15 août 2016

Help please? engine dress kit

Hi,
I am a total newbie, so forgive any repeated question. I searched and could not find any info on my question. I recently bought a 67 with a NOM (someone put a 68 302 in it). The engine is blown, so I am going to put in a 383 engine. I am not going to try and restore it to the original 327. I want to put a nice reliable strong engine in it, but I want it to look awesome when you lift the hood.
So, my question is, do any of you have any suggestions on what would look nice visually. I am debating on the aluminum valve covers with the chrome extras, but I am not sure if that will look all that great vs all chrome (maybe with red accents). If you have suggestions, can you let me know and also tell me where I should go to buy the dress kit?
I will be restoring the body and interior to its original colors. It is Marlboro Maroon with vinyl white interior.

Thanks so much for looking.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Help please? engine dress kit

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.