lundi 1 août 2016

FS: Borla XR-1 Exhaust - $300

Hi All

I'm an old man, I couldn't handle knowing that I was, in fact, piloting a total track monster, and so I need to sell my Borlas. They are simply too good at reminding me how much power is lurking under the hood of El Diablo Verde Loco -aka- the thunder formed asunder -aka- my vette. I have a video with audio from when they were on EDVL but they're so loud that it just destroys my go pro's recording ability and it sounds like pure chaos.

Pics soon but really, I mean, it's like two 3 foot sections of pipe, not much to look at, condition is like new. Meet up in SE Michigan preferred - 48310

Cheers
Bob
586 217 O457

Let's block ads! (Why?)



FS: Borla XR-1 Exhaust - $300

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.