dimanche 7 août 2016

Bit of an upgrade (wall of text warning!!!)

First post in almost a year and a half, the bug had died and I had been content with my 2012 GS, got it as a steal when the C7s came out. I had really wanted a wide body Vette and didn't want to get a 1st year GM car(been there, done that). It was a great car, daily drove it, loved the headers with BB bullets I had put on there. Got it off the lot new, many road trips and a few other trips a 1/4 mile at a time. 22k miles on it in just around 2 1/2 years.

Then the bug came alive a few months ago. Random call from a sales person at my local dealer. Wasn't my normal sales person so just kind of ignored it, figured they were just cold calling customers. A few weeks went by and started to wonder if I could/should get a C7. Would randomly check local dealers for good deals, nothing really stood out. Life happened and forgot about a C7 till my sales person from the dealer called me like he does every year around my birthday just to check in. He's sold me a few cars over the years and lives in my neighborhood so this isn't out of the norm. When he asked me if I was looking to upgrade I didn't hesitate to say "Yes!". I had already had my eye on a few low mile 2014 Z51s (Yes going back on my no first year model thing...) I set up a meeting with him to get the GS appraised and to see what he could do for me to get me into a C7. Fast forward a week later and a few more stress lines on his manager's forehead I am the proud owner of a slightly used 2014 C7 Stingray.

Every car that I have owned has either been black or white....I decided to change that

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Bit of an upgrade (wall of text warning!!!)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.