vendredi 12 août 2016

All you never-Trumpers will own the accelleration of our downfall.......

Quote:

Originally Posted by RetiredSFC 97 View Post

I was never a trump voter but I will vote for Trump because of the SC. But let's be real, it's the Trump leg humpers that did this. And if he loses like I said he would, it's on them.

I just heard a question asked. Who's doing more to harm Trump than Trump himself?

I'm not nor never have been never Trump. But I keep seeing and pointing out red flags which Donald trump raises. I kep wondering if this is a social experiment whiich has the goal of seeing just how far left the Repubs will go in order to justify trump's actions and policies.

So far, we're on the hook for protecting the LGBTQ community.
We are told that we don't need to have a R majority in the Senate.
Donald implies that he's not concerned with losing because he will have a nice life either way.
Then today, he says we should borrow ONE HALF TRILLION $$$$ for infrastructure

So, I'll ask the OP, just how many GOP/conservative principles will be left in Donald's admin come November?


Last edited by J Vette; Today at 07:34 PM.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



All you never-Trumpers will own the accelleration of our downfall.......

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.