mardi 9 août 2016

87 vette transmission cooling lines

Hello everyone again

Been restoring my 87 and I hope to finish it before I croak. The
metal cooling lines were damaged long story short. I have a new
stock radiator and rebuilt trans. I have made my own trans lines
to the radiator from 5/16 brake lines. The two fittings in the trans
go to the top and bottom of the radiator.

My question is. Does it matter which of the two lines from the
trans go to which point on the radiator. I know in many radiators
the fluid going in to the radiator typically goes in the top of the
radiator and drops to the bottom and returns cool fluid. Which line
out of the trans top or bottom goes to where on the radiator?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



87 vette transmission cooling lines

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.