jeudi 11 août 2016

1996 analog dash

Does anyone know of a company

(other than the one that gets really bad reviews and has the initials cm)

that makes an analog dash for a '96. I can find different folks that make earlier years, but I have only found the 1 that makes a dash to fit a '96 and with all the bad reviews that are on the forum here and spread around the internet, I would never spend $1100.00, much less $1.00 with them, just too risky.

I really like the old school look and am trying to sort of recreate the look of the '65 that I had to sell years ago

I am not planning an immediate purchase, but accumulating a list of parts to save money for.

Thanks!
dc

Let's block ads! (Why?)



1996 analog dash

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.