samedi 6 août 2016

1981 Printed Circuit Board - Replace?

Hi,
Before I order and replace the printed circuit board, I thought I'd get some opinions or thoughts from the group at large...

Everything seems to work except the bottom two gauge lights (oil temp and voltage) and one in the middle. The top lights do work and when the dimmer is all the way up its enough to light up the bottom, barely.

I pulled everything, replace the lights with new tested working lights and still same issue. The circuit board is original to the car and I can't really tell nor have the experience to test the board itself... All other lights and interior functions work EXCEPT that the courtesy lights to NOT come on when the light switch is turned all the way (counter clockwise) - not a huge deal, but I don't know why the bottom few lights on the gauge cluster will not work. The gauges do... Should I replace the printed circuit with a new one or is there something else going on???

Let's block ads! (Why?)



1981 Printed Circuit Board - Replace?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.