I am a long time Zaino guy and all my cars get the full "Z" treatment. However, I like to use spray wax when drying after washes between Z treatments to touch up the gloss and slickness. I have tried a number of products where you spray it on the still wet car (after blow drying off the heavy water) and drying with a waffle weave MF towel. Here are the top 3 from my tests:
1. Griot's Spray Wax
2. McKee's 37 Fast Wax (Autogeek house brand)
3. Lucas Speed Wax
I tried using Zaino Z-8 Spray Seal when drying, but it does not seem to work as well as the wax products specifically designed to be used on a wet car.
I am curious to hear from Forum car care nuts on their preferences.
Thanks in advance.
BIGMAC
Let's block ads! (Why?)
Spray Wax Over Zaino
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire