samedi 30 juillet 2016

C7 - iPhone or iPod?

Quick question regarding the C7(Z) infotainment system. I'm planning to the pull the trigger on a 2017 C7Z and I know the infotainment screen raises and lowers so that you can plug in a memory stick or your smartphone into the USB port.

I was at an industry conference last week and placed my business card in one of those prize drawings and actually won a new 6th Generation 128G iPod Touch. I've been an iPhone user for the last few years and I haven't had the need for an iPod since then, however, this new 6th Generation iPod Touch is really nice!

My question is if I plug the iPod Touch into the USB port behind the infotainment screen and just leave it there all the time, can I also connect my iPhone via Bluetooth wireless for incoming and outgoing calls, etc.? If I'm driving listening to music via the iPod Touch and a call comes into my iPhone, does the infotainment system pause the music automatically so you can take the call? Basically, does the Bluetooth phone over ride the system or do they act separately?

Thanks!


Last edited by MSG C5; Today at 05:06 PM.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



C7 - iPhone or iPod?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.