samedi 30 juillet 2016

Jason Bourne --- movie

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriot10 View Post

Jason Bourne's original name was David Webb and his father was behind the Treadstone project, I think. The new lady was nice to look at but her acting put me to sleep.

Going back to the very first Jason Bourne film showed me how important the supporting cast was to the success of the film. His girlfriend in the original film was a superior actress, too.

Yes, I get that but if his dad started Treadstone (which I think was a project to "create" the ultimate fighting machine how did he know that JB was going to be the first experiment?

The chick was hot, boring as f'k though, you're right but as far as a better actor than the first one, well that's a toss up, the first one's only line was "scheisse"....horrible accent too.

JB looked aged compared to his first ones, so did that first chick, f'k I forgot her name, blondie.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Jason Bourne --- movie

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.