dimanche 31 juillet 2016

Retirement Gift!

After 28 years of the US Army, I decided one more year is all I can handle. I have been watching this forum for a long time and finally decided to pull the trigger as a retirement gift to myself. My parents drove me down to Dallas yesterday, my girlfriend and I drove back to Oklahoma last night. All I can say is WOW! I bought a 2 month old 3LZ A8, thankfully someone else took the hit, other wise I was looking at the new GS. Had everything I wanted except the red interior, but at this price I could turn it down. I look forward to learning on the forum. Time to tint and put on the splitter!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Retirement Gift!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.