samedi 30 juillet 2016

Serious Buyer Looking For A Z06

My car just sold so I'm looking for my next toy and the C6 Z06 is at the top of my list. I'm a cash buyer and looking for something ASAP.

If your car fits my criteria below please leave a picture and contact info, you can PM me this information as well.

Year Models: 2006/2008/2013
Colors: Gray/White/Silver
3LZ for applicable year models.
Stock!! "Very Important"
Under 10k Miles preferred.

The above is just a guide to what I prefer. Any exceptional cars will considered regardless of specs.


Last edited by Codybby; Today at 12:56 AM.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Serious Buyer Looking For A Z06

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.