samedi 30 juillet 2016

Saw my first admiral blue Vette today

Not bad at all. It's a coin toss concerning admiral vs. laguna, however I would take laguna 51% to 49%. If I were to get a new Vette, it would be the admiral blue vs. any other color.

Suggestion: for those wanting to see a color close to this, but there are no Vettes with this color nearby, I suggest going down to the local Ford dealership and check out a deep impact blue Mustang/Taurus.

Of course it's not exact, however it's real close.

edit: I didn't even think to see if any other Chevy comes in the same color. I just checked out the Vette and came home.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Saw my first admiral blue Vette today

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.