samedi 30 juillet 2016

WTT Modular Performance wheels (Northern VA)

I am trying to see if anyone in the Northern VA/DC area would be interested in trading wheels before I go ahead and purchase a new set. My wheels are 19 inch Modular Performance. These wheels were on the car when I purchased it so I do not know the complete specs. Tires are Pirelli with 295s out back and 235s up front, tread is close to new. The face of the left rear wheel has a stain from what I am guessing is wheel cleaner that was left to dry. Otherwise the wheels have no major flaws I'm aware of (no curbing etc.). Interested in some OEM Z06 wheels or other aftermarket options (I can throw in cash on top for the right deal). I am not sure what the value of these is so I will start at $1200 with the tires.

Thanks,

Zach

Pictures:

Let's block ads! (Why?)



WTT Modular Performance wheels (Northern VA)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.