vendredi 29 juillet 2016

Pics With My New Wheels and Painted Calipers!

I thought I'd post some latest pics of my C6 with the new C6 Z06 repro wheels and painted calipers. Most pics of black wheels come out dark but I was able to take advantage of a bright sunny day to highlight the black wheels! I used G2 color match caliper paint for the calipers and black DupliColor satin black high temp ceramic spray for the rotor hats. I also had the rotors turned due to some issues with groaning and installed Duralast Gold ceramic pads. I really like the contrast between the black wheels and DSOM body! Oh, and I'm 60 so the old men liking chrome is just a myth!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Pics With My New Wheels and Painted Calipers!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.