dimanche 24 juillet 2016

F/S: Western Style Wheels

This is the second set of Western Style Wheels I got for my 72 road race car and then went with my American Racing Hurricanes on the car, so these are not being used and should go to a new home.

Wheels are old school, have some bumps and bruises but are straight. These have been media blasted and powder coated steel gray and are ready for use.

These are 8-1/2" X 15", came off of a Corvette and have the proper lug spacing for a C-3 Corvette.
Name: IMG_20160723_095503051_HDR (800x429).jpg Views: 0 Size: 464.6 KB

Name: IMG_20160723_095507916_HDR (800x450).jpg Views: 0 Size: 459.5 KB

Name: IMG_20160723_095510185_HDR (800x450).jpg Views: 0 Size: 475.0 KB

Name: IMG_20160723_095512923_HDR (800x450).jpg Views: 0 Size: 466.2 KB

Name: IMG_20160723_095515451_HDR (800x448).jpg Views: 0 Size: 429.7 KB

Name: IMG_20160723_095524552_HDR (411x800).jpg Views: 0 Size: 349.2 KB

Name: IMG_20160723_095528517_HDR (448x800).jpg Views: 0 Size: 357.4 KB

Name: IMG_20160723_095533403_HDR (800x421).jpg Views: 0 Size: 348.2 KB

Name: IMG_20160723_095536905_HDR (800x375).jpg Views: 0 Size: 333.5 KB

I paid $200 for the wheels and I paid $160 to have them powder coated so that is what I want to get back if I can, $360 plus shipping to your location would do it or come and pick them up at my place for $350 cash.

I can ship them, usually costs about $80-$100 to ship four wheels here in the USA, contact me for a firm quote if you are interested.

PayPal, personal check or money order can be used for these wheels.

Please PM me any questions or comments here are good too.

Thank you for looking and best regards,

David Howard
AllC34Me

Let's block ads! (Why?)



F/S: Western Style Wheels

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.