jeudi 28 juillet 2016

Shop Recommendation in East TN for Clutch

Can someone recommend a shop with a person they would trust to do a clutch in their car around the Knoxville, TN Area?

I am wanting to do an LS7 setup in my 2006 LS2 Coupe. Vengeance Racing quoted me $1,600 for the whole deal parts, labor, fluid, etc. I don't care to drive it down there, but they are booked up until September. I just don't feel comfortable standing in line at the Chevy dealership and dropping my car off, not knowing who will be servicing it. It's an 8-10 hour job, so I'd prefer someone with experience do it... I know they do clutches all the time and it's probably not a big deal, but I'm a little stressed about it. I don't have access to a lift, so I doubt I could get it done at home even though I am competent enough to do it.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Shop Recommendation in East TN for Clutch

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.