jeudi 21 juillet 2016

Problem throwing the same code... I give up

First off the car a 1996 CE LT4 starts instantly and runs and drives perfect but the SES has been on throwing a P0118 code. So I replace the sensor in the water pump and clear the code. 5min later the same code makes the SES light come on again.

Before I replaced the sensor and after the car won't start when warm or hot unless I put the gas pedal to the floor and it starts idles at 2200rpm and slowing comes down.

Does this sound like the ICM? I don't understand I replaced the sensor so why is it still throwing the same code.

Oh and the harness is fine and it's getting 5.3vDC.

I'm just out of ideas other than replacing the ICM but wanted your opinion before I spend $100.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Problem throwing the same code... I give up

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.