vendredi 29 juillet 2016

68 L71 Head/Cam upgrade suggestions

I have a 68 Vert. with CE block L71 that I'm getting ready to buy AFR 305cc Heads for and would like to know if I'm making the right choice with these heads.

I have the original Heads/Cam now and just got Mustang Dyno #'s of 331TQ and 283 HP@53xx with 12.5afr at wot (cracks in Harmonic Bal. rubber so no higher rpm pulls).

I've calculated 10.5:1 for the new ratio with the AFR heads and want to run 91 Octane.

I'm planning on keeping the Tri-power (non negotiable), it's a 4spd, 4:11 axle car. If I upgrade to a new Cam/rockers etc. (still deciding on Hyd. or Solid roller) what kind of TQ/HP should I expect. 6500/7000 max RPM, 1 7/8" Headers.

I'd really like to hear from someone with a similar 427 setup that has dyno numbers. This will be mostly a street car with an occasional road course day.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



68 L71 Head/Cam upgrade suggestions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.