.
For all the electricians out there i have a question to ask. I just bought a house and the house has an existing hot tub. Its 10 years or older and both pumps are gone and so is the cover. With tubs being way more energy efficient these days and making all the repairs needed I am considering taking this tub out and replacing it with a new one. My question is how expensive would it be to hire an electrician to just hook the new tub up to the existing Breaker from this current tub? My assumption would be that the tub would be delivered with the wires needed to make the connection to the box and all the electrician would need to do is run the wires to the breaker box and remove the existing wires from the old tub.
Disclaimer: I intend to have a licensed person do the work, i just want to know what I am looking pricewise for this operation
spa electrical hookup
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire