mardi 26 juillet 2016

Michelle Obama last night ...

Michelle Obama last night ...

It's about, "who will have the power to shape our children for the next four or eight years of their lives."

"I am here tonight because in this election there is only one person who I trust with that responsibility, only one person who I believe is truly qualified to be president of the United States, and that is our friend, Hillary Clinton,"

To state that a narcissistic, pathological liar is the right person to shape their lives? what a slap in the face to average American family!!

Excuse me but, since WHEN does the President have the "power to shape our children," PERIOD???!!!

We need to start boiling tar and plucking chickens. These tin-pot despots have gone too far.

Vote TRUMP!!! Make America, America again

Jay :fla g:

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Michelle Obama last night ...

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.