samedi 23 juillet 2016

HRE P40SC Wheel/Tire Package

I have sold my 2014 Stingray and have a great deal for a forum member. I have a set of HRE P40SC mounted on Michelin Sport A/S3 (nonrunflat). The wheels are finished in brush tinted clear. They have OEM sensors mounted inside. They have ~750 miles on the tires. The wheels and tires are essentially perfect. The package purchased new was over $10,000.00.

I am asking $6800.00

I would like to do this transaction through Paypal.

I will not split the wheels and tires - this will be sold as a package.

HRE Wheel Specs:
P40SC - P40SC Series
Monoblok 1-Piece
Front: P40SC 19x8.5 Brush Tinted Clear + 47mm offset
Rear: P40SC 20x10 Brush Tinted Clear + 62mm offset
Front Serial Numbers: 13128128, 13128129
Rear Serial Numbers: 13128130, 13128131

Front Wheels:




Rear Wheels:




It is the typical HRE aggressive fit and looks great!

Pictures On My Corvette:




Let's block ads! (Why?)



HRE P40SC Wheel/Tire Package

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.