samedi 23 juillet 2016

Help! Car won't start!

Hi C5 forums,

My car isn't starting and I am hoping one of you has had a similar experience and can recommend a best course of action. When I turnover the key, it is obvious that the battery is working (AC comes on, radio comes on, etc.) but the car makes a clicking noise and doesn't start. Car is a 1999 Automatic targa top w/ all options.

Here are the Codes that I pulled from the DIC:

28-TCS C1255 H
A0-LDCM B2252 H
A0-LDCM B2282 H
A0-LDCM B2284 H
A0-LDCM U1255 H
A0-LDCM U1064 H
A0-LDCM U1016 H
A0-LDCM U1096 H
A1-RDCM B2253 H
A1-RDCM B2283 H
A1-RDCM B2285 H
A1-RDCM U1255 H
A1-RDCM U1064 H
A1-RDCM U1016 H
A1-RDCM U1096 H

Right now I am googling these to find out what they mean but it doesn't seem particularly straightforward (I love cars but that doesn't mean I know how to fix them...)

Anyways, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Best,

Zack

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Help! Car won't start!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.