2 black helmets, M2000, size small. $40 each shipped
1 white Bell helmet with Hans anchors. Has Chatterbox Tandem Pro 2 speaker and microphone in it. I’ll include the student part of the chatterbox system also. SA2010, size medium. $250 shipped.
1 Hans Sport 20M. $300 shipped.
Buy the Bell helmet with Hans attached and I’ll do $500 for the bundle.
SkyPro XGPS160 receiver. This is the latest and greatest recommended by Harry’s LapTimer. Connects to your phone by bluetooth, used by airplane pilots. $75 shipped.
Strano sway bars for C5 (1 3/8" adjustable tubular front, 1" adjustable tubular rear). Never installed, sitting new in package. $400 shipped.
I’ve also got used 2004 Z06 shocks, a really nice cover for C5Z (can’t remember the brand but it was $400 new), stock C5Z seats, seatbelts, stock leaf springs, and a hardbar seat mount. Let me know if you’re intrested in any of these things.
Contact me by email at brian406@ymail.com
For Sale Lots of misc for sale
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire