samedi 23 juillet 2016

F55 mag shock fix

The previous owner deep sixed the Mag shocks from my '04 shortly before I bought it as one of them had seized up and replacements would be too expensive. For the last 2000 miles I have been looking at the "maximum speed 80 mph" message and finally got fed up.

Monday the car goes to the local Chevy dealer for the reprogramming exercise. I'm a little worried as their only "Corvette tech" has never done this procedure and he's going to experiment on my car.

Small choice as there are TWO GM Scan Tech II tools in the entire (small) city. The guy with the other one works mostly on Caddy's but offered to do my car, with a 1 1/2 hour service charge ! Wish me luck.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



F55 mag shock fix

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.