lundi 25 juillet 2016

Dissapointing dyno #s

2007 base , 30k miles
Vararam intake
Obx headers / x pipe
Fast 102 manifold
160* thermostat

366 hp / 383 torque
Was pretty dissapointed with the numbers with those mods as I was hoping for closer to 400ish. Tuner said that he thinks one of the headers is touching the frame somewhere and tripping the knock sensor at 3800 and 5200 rpms and pulling 6* of timing. He couldnt find where its touching and neither can I. Had anyone had anything similar to this? I wouldnt think that a knock sensor would be tripped by a header touching the frame, I always thought they listen for a specific sound ? Ive read reviews on the obx headers on here and other websites and no one seemed to have any problems with them so thats why I decided to buy them. They had great fitment and seemed very well put together so im kinda thibking that thats not the problem. Should I get another tuner to take a 2nd look or what ? Thanks for any advice !


Last edited by rome06; Today at 08:45 PM.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Dissapointing dyno #s

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.