jeudi 21 juillet 2016

C6Z Brakes / SP500 CCWs (pic req)

Hey all.

I placed an order for new SP500s from CCW in 19x10 and 19x11 and left a note stating that I will need appropriate backspacing and sizing to accommodate the option of C6Z brakes down the road. It's not a definite, but a what if. Why not?

I left it at that when I placed the order, but now I have a question since one of the engineers called back stating that is a difficult placement due to the C6Z calipers having so much outboard space to account for. Additionally, the fronts would have to be 19x9.5 instead.

No problem.

But along with that goes a change to the lip size, and I don't know how that would affect the looks. I'm pouring through a thread on CCW wheels on the forum here but can't find an example yet of lip sizing for 19" SP500s on a C5 for a visual example.

'lil help?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



C6Z Brakes / SP500 CCWs (pic req)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.