mardi 26 juillet 2016

C5Z Autocross setup question

Hey everyone, I would really appreciate some advice from people more experienced in autocross than myself. I stared autocrossing my 2002 Z06 this year and have about 8 events under my belt now. Currently my car is 100% stock on Bridgestone RE760s.

After this season I will be upgrading tires to the RivalS or RE71Rs, but my question is on suspension setup. If I stay with the stock shocks for next season, what would be the appropriate front swaybar choice? Really its a question of whether the T1 front bar is too much for this setup and whether something like a Stranoparts 1-5/16 front bar would work better.

The car will be street driven, but the primary focus here is autocross ability

Thanks a lot in advance!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



C5Z Autocross setup question

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.