vendredi 22 juillet 2016

AO 08 H/C and clutch build

Well I am doing it.

Ordered

Mantic 9000 Twin
Texas Speed head cam package thinking of doing the LS7R cam, maybe the LS7S cam. Not 100% sure.
Heads ported and milled. Thinking of going .040 on the head mill
Cloyes race billet roller timing chain
ARP bolt kit
Comp Cams Trunnion upgrade for the rockers
Nick Williams 102 TB
160 thermo
Comp cams 7.750 rush rods
SS exhaust valves PRC titanium retainers
Pac springs
Head gaskets at .045 thick

And then ordering a hoist 10,000 twin post.

And when it all gets here.... I am going to install it all myself LOL!

Pulling the body off I think and doing it all that way. Seems like the easiest way to do it all.

Hoping to do 580-600 rwhp. What do you think?

Anything you guys think I should address while I doing it all?

Thanks!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



AO 08 H/C and clutch build

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.