samedi 23 juillet 2016

7" wide rims for C1's dog dish style

Hi Guys,

I've always liked the dog dish look on the C1's and wanted the widest possible rim I could fit under my car without any modifications, so I went out looking and found a perfect all around wheel. Then I went out and collected more sets over the years, now I have a few more sets than I need so I figured I would post an ad to see if anyone else has the same taste as I do and would like a set of wheels. They are a 7" wide steel wheel with 4 3/4" chevy pattern. With these wheels I am able to run a 255/60 in back and a 235/60 up front which really fills in the wheel wells nicely.

These wheels have been sandblasted and painted with correct semi gloss black on the back and inside and etching primer on the front ready to shoot the color of your choice. We are a corvette shop and can also paint them for you at an additional cost.

Asking $500 plus shipping for a set of 4 or best offer.

Thanks,
Mike (909) 576-5361
mklasna@gmail.com

Let's block ads! (Why?)



7" wide rims for C1's dog dish style

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.