mercredi 27 juillet 2016

2005 Corvette Black, Excellent Condition

For sale is my 2005 Chevrolet Corvette. I am the 2nd owner and have owned this car for the past 4 or so years. The previous owner was a 70 year old man who bought the car new, museum delivery. I have full set of records of everything that was done to the car since new. 90,000 miles on it. Original owner took the car on long road trips throughout the country. Since I bought it 4 years ago I only put 1k miles on it per year driving it only on nice days.

Here are some details on it. You are not going to find a cleaner car. I clean it each and every time I drive it and get a ton of compliments on how great it looks.

-Chrome rims, zero curb rash. I added them 3 years ago, they are OEM.
-Corsa Extreme Exhaust with the larger tips.
-Lloyds floor mats.
-Cold Air Intake.
-Aftermarket slotted brake rotors. They look amazing on the car.
-Head's up display

No joyrides, I will be accompanying anyone that takes the car on a test drive.

I have had 0 issues with this car. Reason selling is to upgrade to a newer Vette.

Please call or text Adam at 920-422-5590. Car is located in Oshkosh, WI. Price is $23,000.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



2005 Corvette Black, Excellent Condition

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.