samedi 23 juillet 2016

1984 Corvette doesn't start

I just got to the point where I can turn the key and I thought it should run, it turns over and sparks fires a few times but then floods. I can see gas pouring into it and it just seems like it's too much and I can't figure out why it would be dumping that much gas. (I have the air filter off

About the car
Crossfire fuel injection
Headers (with o2 sensor installed)
New battery
New spark plugs

And what I think it has most to do is the previous owner cut the wires because he was going to do an engine swap( I know worst way he could possibly do that they unplug) I soldered then back together but am uncertain if that's causing the problem or not. Any information on how I could narrow down the right wires would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Let's block ads! (Why?)



1984 Corvette doesn't start

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.