jeudi 28 juillet 2016

Pulled Trigger - Ordered Pictured 2017 C7Z. Trading in 2015 C7Z

Got a deal I couldn't refuse. My current car is a 2015 Velocity Yellow 1LZ M7 with black wheels, yellow calipers, NAV/PDR and 15,890 miles. I've owned the car for 20 months. Ordered it as built.

Getting a 2017 Torch Red 1LZ M7 as pictured with adrenaline red seating surface, black wheels and mirrors and NAV/PDR. My paint guy is top notch and will paint a carbon flash metallic hood stinger for $500 instead of paying GM $500 for a vinyl sticker.

I've had a yellow C5Z, C6Z and a C7Z. I just can't bring myself to buy the Racing Yellow. Don't care for it at all. It's pale, pastel and looks sun faded. Hope I like the red even though I can't imagine not having a yellow one. I also hope the red seats aren't overkill/gaudy. I've always had all black interiors.

Also wish I knew what the redesigned hood looks like. I'll put the aero I added to my yellow car on the red one and tint the windows.

Paying $6,115 out the door. GM treated me well with a GREAT trade in allowance on top of what I'm getting from my dealer. Trade in allowance is due to problems I've had with the car. GM stepped up to the plate. My dealer, Jim Glover Chevrolet in Tulsa went to bat for me and is also treating me well with their trade number. I also get GM Supplier pricing.

Downside is I have to pay full 3.25% Oklahoma sales tax of $2,400 as the state doesn't provide credit for the traded in car. This is what it is...

I think it would have been stupid to not take advantage of the deal.

I'm having a hard time finding out when they're going to start building the 2017 Z06. Most seem to say late August to early November. I wish I knew for sure but I don't think GM knows at this point due to the cooling changes being made.

Rick


Last edited by rikhek; Today at 11:11 PM.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Pulled Trigger - Ordered Pictured 2017 C7Z. Trading in 2015 C7Z

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.