jeudi 28 juillet 2016

I can't win

This car has driven me crazy all year I maybe have 600 miles on it all year long. I take it out and it breaks and I grab my truck and trailer and head out to grab it bring the car to the shop and start all over again.

My most recent issue: I got together with ECS and they sent me some spacers and stuff I got it all on the car and didn't even make it a mile down the road and spit the belt off. I was tad confused because I couldn't find the belt on the road or under the hood so I thought "**** that thing shredded to small little pieces"

Fast forward to that weekend I put the car in the air at the shop and see a little piece of a belt hanging out from behind the balancer so I try to grab it and it is stuck. Long story short the balancer has to come off when I remove the balancer oil comes out with it and I find this:

I found the belt

Anyway I go to the car and look at the front main seal and it has a dent in it on top of the oil leak it's time to replace it. I pull the seal out and find this. Right where the dent was in the seal. This was a new deal and the timing cover was perfect 1000 miles ago when the new cam went in.


Anyway needless to say I have ordered a new timing cover, timing cover gasket and water pump gaskets. It's a shame I am happy with my cam because now would be the time to change it.

I hope everyone's luck is going better then mine. One day I will be done with these stupid issues.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



I can't win

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.